♡ A hearty welcome to DESiHASSI BLOG ♡

Read all latest hindi jokes in the market only in DESiHASSI BLOG

Thursday 11 February 2016

HINDI JOKES INDIAN DESI PJ FUNNY LOL LMFAO

Girl :- Lets go for a dinner tonight.
Boy (engineering guy) :- Ok.
Girl :- But where will you take me?
Boy :- We will go to Mint Food (an economic restaurant).
Girl :- No. That's a very cheap place. Let's go to Tomato's (A brutally costly place)
Boy :- *silence for a minute* Ok, See you at 7. I will pick you up from your place.
Boy picks up girl at 7, On the way...
Boy :- Once I had pani puri  competition with my sister and she ate 30 pani-puris and defeated me.
Girl :- What's so difficult in it?
Boy :- Defeating me in Pani-puri eating competition is difficult.
Girl :- I can easily beat you.
Boy :- Please leave it. It's not your cup of tea.
Girl :- Let us have that competition right now.
Boy :- So you want to see yourself defeated?
Girl :- Let's see.
They both stop at a Pani-puri stall. They start eating. After about 30 Pani-puri the boy gave up. The girl was also full, but to defeat her boyfriend, she ate one more and shouted, "You lose."
.
The bill was 120rs.
Much cheaper than Tomato's....😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
.
♡please share on facebook♡
♧DESiHASSI BLOG♧

No comments:

Post a Comment

How was our page ?